If you’re looking to renovate, add a touch of class, even increase the value of your property, ProBuilt Simple to Assemble Aluminum Railings offer a practical, solution that’s guaranteed to enhance your home’s curb appeal while reducing costly maintenance.
Create Your Own Masterpiece
ProBuilt is your ideal simple to assemble aluminum deck railing solution including stair railing. ProBuilt’s handrail system can also safely and elegantly enclose sun decks, balconies and swimming pools. Choose the railing style and colour that best suits your home.
Choice of Colours and Styles
ProBuilt aluminum railings are versatile, come in 15 powder coated colours and a wide variety of styles that are ideal for any size sundeck, balcony, pool or staircase. Mix and match them to help you create the combination that will look best on your next project.
Unlike other aluminum deck railing products, ProBuilt aluminum railing is designed to be simple to assemble. All ProBuilt aluminum railing systems (posts, rails, spacers and pickets) slide and snap into place in less than 10 simple steps for professional-looking results.
Long Lasting Quality
ProBuilt offers one of the highest quality and highest value product on the market today. ProBuilt railings are fabricated using the latest technology in aluminum alloys and exterior metal coatings. Paint is formulated to exceed the toughest standards in the industry.
Low Maintenance Guaranteed
ProBuilt aluminum Railings are finished with high quality urethane powder coat paint. No rusting, rotting, or repainting! We guarantee that the standard ProBuilt factory paint finish on our residential aluminum railings will not split, peel, flake, or blister for as long as you own your railing. Please refer to complete Limited Lifetime Warranty and Maintenance information. View Limited Lifetime Warranty
Three Attractive Style Options
ProBuilt™ DIY Aluminum Railings come in 3 attractive style options – straight picket, wide picket or tempered glass, with finished railing heights of 36” or 42”.
Straight Picket Railing
ProBuilt™ straight picket railing uses 5/8” square pickets.
Wide Picket Railing
ProBuilt™ wide picket railing uses 1-1/2” x 5/8” rectangular pickets
ProBuilt™ glass railing uses 6mm (1/4”) tempered glass panels offered in a variety of widths
Why Choose ProBuilt Railing
- The competition is an alternative but there are some differences between ProBuilt aluminum railing and the competition. Before you purchase any railing system, see why you should choose ProBuilt aluminum railings:
- Patented “SNAP & WRAP” Spacers. These provide that clean and continuous look.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (most other systems only offer 5 – 20 years).
- All ProBuilt posts come with all necessary screws for railing assembly. Please note this does not include the railing pots to deck fasteners.
- Multiple corner & stair rail options: 45 degree corners, custom angles, along with ProBuilt’s unique and easy to use stair rail system will not only give you a better looking finished product, but save you time and money vs. other bracket (knuckle) systems. ProBuilt’s UAB for custom level angles is easy to use, but yet still maintains that clean and continuous look.
- Estimating Software ~ ProBuilt Planner Estimating Software service can provide you with a deck drawing, complete material list and best of all a cut list for the top & bottom rail. This cut list will provide you with the locations of these cut pieces; preventing wasted material or miss cut pieces.
- Colours, Colours, Colours… Unlike others who simply import a railing product, ProBuilt has it’s own paintline. This enables ProBuilt to ensure quality control and the efficiency to turn around colours in a timely manner. ProBuilt offers 15 in stock powder colours to choose from.
- Base Plate Covers provide the finished look. No more unsightly screw heads.
- Easiest system on the market to install. Easy as 1…2…3…