Techniseal HP Next Gel
Widely considered one of the best polymeric sands in the industry, Techniseal NextGel is an extremely unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand. Once NextGel polymeric sand sets, it becomes very solid and locks between the concrete paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surfaces. Techniseal NextGel polymeric sand is ideal around pools and spas, for steep sloping areas, wide concrete paver joints and areas having excess water. NextGel polymeric sand can be used for concrete or paver joints from 1.5mm to 10 cm wide (1/16” to 4″).
*Available in either beige, grey or black.
Contractor/landscaper grade polymeric sand
Techniseal NOCO Series
No Compaction required!
Ideal for flagstones and natural stones
For joints from 1/4″ to 4″ wide
Coverage :The estimated coverage power is:
For joints less than ½” wide: up to 120 sq. ft per 50 lb bag.
For wide joints: 20 to 40 sq. ft per 50 lb bag.
Please note that coverage power largely depends on the type of material being laid down, as well as on actual joint width and height.
Coverage :One 50 lb. bag will cover 16 to 20 linear feet.
Coverage power may vary depending on the shape and size of the edging.
Gator Sand -Polymeric sand
Gator Supersand is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements etc.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Waterproof Bag
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch (2.5 cm) and its fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles
- Fast setting: Product sets within one hour after application of water
- Sets at above freezing temperatures (32°F/ 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (however, minimum of 1 hour of dry weather is needed after activation)
- Pallets can be stored outside