Gentek Regency replacement windows expertly combine classic beauty, enduring strength and easy upkeep with maximum energy savings to achieve the ideal window system for your home. Compare Regency’s powerfully built construction with other vinyl windows and you’ll immediately see – and feel – the distinctive quality difference.
- Precision-engineered for outstanding thermal efficiency, Regency windows incorporate several best-in-class features to ensure an exceptionally strong and weathertight fit, as well as advanced energy savings and a markedly refined appearance.
- Superb Construction Fusion-welded sash and masterframe provide superior strength and structural integrity, while neat, tight corners create aesthetic appeal.
- Steel-Reinforced Meeting Rails Heavy-duty metal fortifies the window and allows for secure mounting of hardware.
- Energy-Saving Design Thermally efficient frame and sash construction, airtight insulating chambers, protective weatherstripping, and a high-performance insulated glass unit help block the transfer of heat and cold.
- Renovation Masterframe Beveled exterior masterframe on double hung, slider and casement helps the window accommodate differing installation methods and architectural styles.
- Design Versatility A generous selection of jamb extensions, brickmoulds and other accessories ensure the ideal finished look.
Super Spacer Non-Metal Spacer System
A key component to a window’s energy efficiency is the spacer system, which creates an insulating air space between the panes of glass that serves as a thermal barrier.
Regency windows feature the Super Spacer – an ultra-efficient system that combines a structural foam spacer with a seal of hot melt butyl to create a “warm,” non-conductive edge. This non-metal design eliminates any metal-to-glass contact, thereby increasing the edge of the glass temperature by more than 16°- resulting in 60% more energy efficiency than a traditional box metal spacer.