The ultra-premium construction of Gentek’s double hung windows not only will lend classic beauty to your home, it also will provide outstanding protection and energy efficiency. Tilt-in top and bottom sashes give this window the cornerstone on easy upkeep – simply tilt the sash in to clean both sides of the glass from the comfort of your home.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED FOR SUPERIOR QUALITY AND ENERGY SAVINGS
1. Inner and outer accessory grooves for optional finishing accessories.
2. Sash vent stops limit opening to 4″.
3. Tilt-in sashes allow for easy cleaning of the glass from inside the home.
4. Steel-reinforced interlock on windows 26″ or wider with two locks and keepers for snug fit and durability.
5. Double-glazed 7/8″ insulated glass units featuring advanced
Super Spacer warm-edge design create an effective thermal barrier to restrict transfer of heat and cold; EnergyPlus glass (soft-coat Low-E and argon gas) offers enhanced energy-efficient technology.
6. Full-width lift rails for easy operation.
7. IntegraWeld fusion-welded frame (3.25″) and sash corners add extra structural strength and increase precision in the frame and sash.
8. Standard pocket sill (welded).
9. Easy-lift constant force balance system ensures years of easy, smooth operation of the sash.
- Premium vinyl frame and sashes never need painting and will not rust, peel or corrode.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes allow safe and convenient cleaning from inside the home.
- Full range of vinyl, composite and wood jamb extensions available.
- Colour-coordinated extruded full screen included.
- Optional extruded half screen available.